Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Comment Response Loyalty Oath Post

I never said I would sign this document at any time. As for working on the wording I did rewrite it, but I did not share it with my fellow board members because of the wording that they may have interpreted as confrontational. In an attempt to avoid fighting at the table I kept it to myself. I may post it at a later date and you can judge for your self. However, from the tone of your comment it is obvious you have already drank the kool -aid. This is the last time I will respond to you. As I mentioned in previous posts this is not a forum, you may want to read the Livonia neighbors forum it provides an excellent give and take.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kool-Aid???? What adult drinks Kool-Aid????

Anonymous said...

THIS LOYALTY OATH BUSINESS THAT RUBBERSTAMP FREEMAN IS PUSHING IS FOR THE BIRDS-IF BY CHANCE THE BOARD MEMBERS WOULD USE THE BRAIN IN THEIR HEAD, THEY WOULD KNOW THAT JUST DOING THEIR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THEN VOTING HONESTLY INSTEAD ALL HERDING TOGETHER WOULD BE OF GREATED VALUE THAN THE UNIFIED FRONT THEY ARE PUSHING OR SHOULD I SAY RUBBERSTAMPING.

Anonymous said...

I believe kool-aid is a reference to Jonestown and the Jim Jones orchestrated mass suicide. People drank poison kool-aid because of their blind allegiance to Jones. It points out what can happen when people suspend their ability to think for themselves or challenge authority. I believe these people are referenced as sheeple on livonia neighbors. They espouse the party line without in depth analyzation and question the motives of those that dare to criticize.